MM size bug

  • krazhit
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2002

      A friend of mine discovered this, I don´t know this is appilicable to
      all of MM, but this can be observed if you generate a wolf.

      When you advance it, everythig works fine (size, ability changes)
      except the damage die does not change with a size change (as per
      first table on page 14 in MM)

      The problem has been in several versions of PCGen, and to my
      knowledge, never been correct.

      Also all Plambert builds at least since yesterday natural weapon
      proficiencies on animals/monsters return a error when they are loaded:
      (This is from a Pseudodragon)
      Weaponprof feat not found: NATURAL Weapon Proficiency:Sting
      Weaponprof feat not found: NATURAL Weapon Proficiency:Bite