Re: printing

  • merton_monk
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2002
      --- In pcgen@y..., "Jimmbish" <jimmbish@y...> wrote:
      > I have a DnD Charecter and i would like to preview before i print
      and
      > take a look at it. I am wonderin Y it won't let me take a look at
      it
      > in word or excel. If u have the answer Plzzz help me.

      Most of the character sheets are html, so the preview is most
      typically done in your browser. If you've downloaded the pdf library
      you can preview in Adobe Acrobat as well. If you want to view your
      character in Word you'd have to export it (you can export to either
      htm, mht or rtf for Word).

      -Bryan

      > James
    • uezama808
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 15, 2004
        i seem to be unable to center the printing of the character sheets.
        is there some way to change the centering? i cant seem to figure out
        how in 5.7.2
        brandon
      • Chuck Pint
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 16, 2004
          Which sheet are you having problems with the centering? If you are
          using the HTML sheets, which browser are you using?

          The HTML sheets tend to really fill the page, so you are best off with
          as small a margins as your printer will handle (0.5" on all sides
          works for most).

          Chuck