printing

  • Jimmbish
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2002
      I have a DnD Charecter and i would like to preview before i print and
      take a look at it. I am wonderin Y it won't let me take a look at it
      in word or excel. If u have the answer Plzzz help me.

      James
    • merton_monk
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 31, 2002
        --- In pcgen@y..., "Jimmbish" <jimmbish@y...> wrote:
        > I have a DnD Charecter and i would like to preview before i print
        and
        > take a look at it. I am wonderin Y it won't let me take a look at
        it
        > in word or excel. If u have the answer Plzzz help me.

        Most of the character sheets are html, so the preview is most
        typically done in your browser. If you've downloaded the pdf library
        you can preview in Adobe Acrobat as well. If you want to view your
        character in Word you'd have to export it (you can export to either
        htm, mht or rtf for Word).

        -Bryan

        > James
      • uezama808
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 15, 2004
          i seem to be unable to center the printing of the character sheets.
          is there some way to change the centering? i cant seem to figure out
          how in 5.7.2
          brandon
        • Chuck Pint
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 16, 2004
            Which sheet are you having problems with the centering? If you are
            using the HTML sheets, which browser are you using?

            The HTML sheets tend to really fill the page, so you are best off with
            as small a margins as your printer will handle (0.5" on all sides
            works for most).

            Chuck