Any word on Bhaalspawn being reintroduced as templates to PCGen?

  • afrankland
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31 4:01 PM
      Just curious. I recall seeing it some time ago and then it
      disappeared.
    • afrankland
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 31 4:05 PM
        I recall seeing it as a template some time ago... as per Dragon 288,
        p.100. I'm wondering why it was dropped and whether it's going to be
        reintroduced. ...Or in the offhand that I'm imagining the whole
        thing - I want to wake up! A simple confirmation that it WAS in
        there would really set my mind at ease right now.
      • afrankland
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2002
          Just moving this forward with hopes for an answer

          --- In pcgen@y..., "afrankland" <afrankland@y...> wrote:
          > I recall seeing it as a template some time ago... as per Dragon
          288,
          > p.100. I'm wondering why it was dropped and whether it's going to
          be
          > reintroduced. ...Or in the offhand that I'm imagining the whole
          > thing - I want to wake up! A simple confirmation that it WAS in
          > there would really set my mind at ease right now.
        • pjak
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 1, 2002
            --- In pcgen@y..., "afrankland" <afrankland@y...> wrote:
            > Just moving this forward with hopes for an answer

            I just took a quick look around in the old versions and could find no
            trace whatsoever of Dragon 288 (and thus no Bhaalspawn.)

            /Jonas
          • afrankland
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 2, 2002
              Thank you.