Re: Prestige Problem

  • alexmorgan
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2002
      Thank you!

      That did indeed resolve the problem.

      Thanks again!

      -Jerry

      (http://rpg.plambert.net/pcgen/).

    • cnickel1@ameritech.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 31, 2002
        On 31 Jul 2002, at 12:13, MarcD wrote:
        I also loaded the new version .3 (?) and the prestige classes don't
        want to work.
        I tried Lasher (a standared that has a craft prereq) and Knight
        Templer (a custom that has a Knowledge prereq)
        > At 11:53 AM 7/31/2002, you wrote:

        Chris Nickel
        cnickel1@...
        Tolerant enough to listen