Re: [pcgen] Re: LST FREEZE IS IN EFFECT!!!

  • Emily Smirle
    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 31, 2002
      dinthron wrote:

      > It's beautiful lakefront property. With access to the native
      > wildlife.

      Which *side* of the lakefront, the dry side, or the wet one? Oh, and
      you'll have to do something about the aligator-door, too...
      --
      "Beer is the mind-killer. Beer is the little death that brings total
      oblivion. I will face my beer. I will permit it to pass over me and
      Message 2 of 20 , Jul 31, 2002
        --- In pcgen@y..., Emily Smirle <smirle4498@r...> wrote:
        > dinthron wrote:
        >
        > > It's beautiful lakefront property. With access to the native
        > > wildlife.
        >

        > Which *side* of the lakefront, the dry side, or the wet one? Oh,
        and
        > you'll have to do something about the aligator-door, too...

        ever have gator tail? good eatin's....and the front door facing the
        swamp..excellent..i have my swamp buggy and boat ready to go. I could
        even fish without leaving the porch! Oh i am ssoooooo sold!