Feat: Great Cleave

  • rjohnsonpm
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 31, 2002
      so I went back a couple of pages and did not see this posted.

      anyway: the requirement for Great Cleave BAB=4 does not seem to be
      working.

      my 2nd level Gnome, has power attack and cleave, and it looks like
      the only requirements for it is
      FEAT:2, Power Attack, Cleave

      I haven't been keeping up w/ the board but the BAB=4 requirement
      seems to be left out.
    • arknathd
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2002
        What sources are you loading?

        Ark
        Feat Tang
        LST Chimp
        Baby Soul Reaper Monkey

        --- In pcgen@y..., "rjohnsonpm" <grimwall@m...> wrote:
        > so I went back a couple of pages and did not see this posted.
        >
        > anyway: the requirement for Great Cleave BAB=4 does not seem to be
        > working.
        >
        > my 2nd level Gnome, has power attack and cleave, and it looks like
        > the only requirements for it is
        > FEAT:2, Power Attack, Cleave
        >
        > I haven't been keeping up w/ the board but the BAB=4 requirement
        > seems to be left out.
      • rjohnsonpm
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 6, 2002
          sorry it has taken me so long to reply,
          I am using the core books, with the class supplements, and the
          Grayhawk book.
          that is all.

          I am using the 7/24 release of PCGen.

          --- In pcgen@y..., "arknathd" <gemguard@h...> wrote:
          > What sources are you loading?
          >
          > Ark
          > Feat Tang
          > LST Chimp
          > Baby Soul Reaper Monkey
          >
          > --- In pcgen@y..., "rjohnsonpm" <grimwall@m...> wrote:
          > > so I went back a couple of pages and did not see this posted.
          > >
          > > anyway: the requirement for Great Cleave BAB=4 does not seem to
          be
          > > working.
          > >
          > > my 2nd level Gnome, has power attack and cleave, and it looks
          like
          > > the only requirements for it is
          > > FEAT:2, Power Attack, Cleave
          > >
          > > I haven't been keeping up w/ the board but the BAB=4 requirement
          > > seems to be left out.
        • thornbep
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 6, 2002
            Hey there,
            I can verify that Great Cleave is not requiring the PREATT:4 as the
            lst file indicates. The PRESTAT:STR=13 is working, though since
            Power Attack is a prereq anyway, which also requires STR=13, it's
            kind of redundant.

            This is with PHB and OA loaded. OA only .MODS it by adding Clan
            Crane to the type, so it's essentially the PHB.

            Is this perhaps related to the broken PRESKILL issue?

            --- In pcgen@y..., "rjohnsonpm" <grimwall@m...> wrote:
            > sorry it has taken me so long to reply,
            > I am using the core books, with the class supplements, and the
            > Grayhawk book.
            > that is all.
            >
            > I am using the 7/24 release of PCGen.
            >

            > --- In pcgen@y..., "arknathd" <gemguard@h...> wrote:
            > > What sources are you loading?
            > >
            > > Ark
            > > Feat Tang
            > > LST Chimp
            > > Baby Soul Reaper Monkey
            > >
            > > --- In pcgen@y..., "rjohnsonpm" <grimwall@m...> wrote:
            > > > so I went back a couple of pages and did not see this posted.
            > > >
            > > > anyway: the requirement for Great Cleave BAB=4 does not seem
            > be
            > > > working.
            > > >
            > > > my 2nd level Gnome, has power attack and cleave, and it looks
            > like
            > > > the only requirements for it is
            > > > FEAT:2, Power Attack, Cleave
            > > >
            > > > I haven't been keeping up w/ the board but the BAB=4
            requirement
            > > > seems to be left out.
          • rjohnsonpm
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 6, 2002
              So I went and downloaded the most recent 2.7.3
              Created a First level Human Fighter took Power Attack as my free Feat,
              selected Cleave, and Great Cleave comes available.

              "Great Cleave  TYPE:GENERAL.FIGHTER
              Requirements:FEAT:2,Power Attack,Cleave
              the next one"

              In which I should not quailify as my BAB does not equal 4.

              Sources loaded are.
              WotC - DnD Core Rules I - Players Hand Book Y
              WotC - DnD Core Rules II - Dungeon Masters Guide Y
              WotC - DnD Core Rules III - Monster Manual Y
              WotC - DnD Modules - Deep Horizon Y
              WotC - DnD Modules - Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil Y
              WotC - DnD Modules - The Sunless Citadel Y
              WotC - DnD Supplement - Defenders of the Faith Y
              WotC - DnD Supplement - Masters of the Wild Y
              WotC - DnD Supplement - Song and Silence Y
              WotC - DnD Supplement - Sword and Fist Y
              WotC - DnD Supplement - Tome and Blood Y
              WotC - DnD Web Enhancements Y
              WotC - Greyhawk - Living Greyhawk Gazetteer Y

              --- In pcgen@y..., "rjohnsonpm" <grimwall@m...> wrote:
              > sorry it has taken me so long to reply,
              > I am using the core books, with the class supplements, and the
              > Grayhawk book.
              > that is all.
              >
              > I am using the 7/24 release of PCGen.
              >

              > --- In pcgen@y..., "arknathd" <gemguard@h...> wrote:
              > > What sources are you loading?
              > >
              > > Ark
              > > Feat Tang
              > > LST Chimp
              > > Baby Soul Reaper Monkey
              > >
              > > --- In pcgen@y..., "rjohnsonpm" <grimwall@m...> wrote:
              > > > so I went back a couple of pages and did not see this posted.
              > > >
              > > > anyway: the requirement for Great Cleave BAB=4 does not seem to
              > be
              > > > working.
              > > >
              > > > my 2nd level Gnome, has power attack and cleave, and it looks
              > like
              > > > the only requirements for it is
              > > > FEAT:2, Power Attack, Cleave
              > > >
              > > > I haven't been keeping up w/ the board but the BAB=4
              requirement
              > > > seems to be left out.
            • pjak
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 6, 2002
                --- In pcgen@y..., "rjohnsonpm" <grimwall@m...> wrote:
                > So I went and downloaded the most recent 2.7.3
                > Created a First level Human Fighter took Power Attack as my free
                Feat,
                > selected Cleave, and Great Cleave comes available.

                I just tried this using the very most recent code from cvs, and it
                works for me (core books only, human lvl 1 fighter). Please download
                the alpha from http://rpg.plambert.com/pcgen and try again.

                /Jonas
              • rjohnsonpm
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 6, 2002