Re: something weird

  • emperorfranz
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2002
      Maybe the "load all" feature should be removed. I know Star Wars
      breaks if you do this and I know there are DnD sourcebooks that break
      if you do this too. Seems like it might create more problems by
      people reporting "bugs" that don't really exist. Seems like the
      usefulness of "load all" is very limited. I could add LSTEXCLUDE tags
      to the revised core rules PCC file to block the old rules from
      these tags. I envision lots of recursive LSTEXCLUDE's if we tried
      that on DnD I think.
      Any thoughts?

      Hugo
      Saguinus Imperator