ROG PDF Exports/Strange Spell Behavior.

  • suropmet
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31 6:31 AM
      I'm using the PDF Export feature for the ROG (csheetROG.fo, or
      csheetROG_with_picture.fo)

      I categorize two "Spell Sections" on these sheets. The first, I
      refer to as the Known Spell List, which gives more data on each spell.

      The other section is the Prepared Spell lists. This just lists each
      individual spell with a check box next to it for tracking which ones
      you've cast.

      Our group likes to keep several "standard" spell lists set for each
      of the casters. Not a problem this looks like it will work okay.

      What I get though, is for the "Known Spell List" is a printout
      normal, then a new printout for each of the "Prepared lists" that I
      have set up for the character. Is this an issue with the .fo file?
      Or is this an issue with the export part of the program?

      Also, I am not seeing it noted on the printouts, when a spell has a
      metamagic feat turned on. (Example is Energy Substitution)

      Thanks,

      temporus@...