CALLING PEDER OR KOK GUY!

  • bd_92
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2002
      I lost your email address when cleaning out my yahoo mail account.
      Email me again with what exactly you want me to test on those files
      as I have gone through and created a few dozen PC's and no hiccups
      so far...

      thanks

      bD
    • arknathd
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2002
        Did he get back with you?

        Ark
        Feat Gibbon
        LST Chimp
        Baby Soul Reaper Monkey

        --- In pcgen@y..., "bd_92" <bd_92@y...> wrote:
        > I lost your email address when cleaning out my yahoo mail account.
        > Email me again with what exactly you want me to test on those files
        > as I have gone through and created a few dozen PC's and no hiccups
        > so far...
        >

        > thanks
        >
        > bD
      • bd_92
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2002
          nope nothing. I got the files loaded and played with them but i am
          unsure how to proceed. I checked the equipment over and didn't see
          any glaring errors. I would like to know what kind of debugging needs
          to be done further, hence i posted a APB.