PCGen 1.1 release

  • bryan mcroberts
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2000
      I've done a lot of work on the character sheet and gotten weapons to list
      out. The Equipment section of the character sheet will be my next focus.
      I'm pretty happy with how the weapons turned out. I've also modified the
      Equipment tab slightly since I didn't like the pop-up window where you
      selected the type(s) of equipment you wanted to be listed. I haven't had
      time to update the readme.html file to indicate these changes, or the
      additional tokens I've created for the weapons etc. I'll do that this weekend.
      Enjoy, and thanks for testing!

      -Bryan