My To Do List

  • Bryan McRoberts
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2000
      Hey all,
      I've created a Folder in the PCGen Files area called Bugs and Features.
      In there I put a text file called MyToDoList - which is fairly
      self-explanatory. I will try to keep that up-to-date so you can see what
      Bugs I know about, and if a feature you think should be in there has
      already been suggested. If a feature is in there but you want to be sure
      I haven't forgotten about any particular issues, feel free to post your
      thoughts or email me them individually. I appreciate the input I've had
      from all of you, and keep the ideas coming!