Re: Damage reduction field on csheetROG.fo

  • taluroniscandar
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 2, 2002
      --- In pcgen@y..., "taluroniscandar" <mhgj@e...> wrote:
      > --- In pcgen@y..., "mark_hulsman" <hulsmanm@p...> wrote:
      > > > I have a magic item equipped which has BONUS:DR|3|10. The damage
      > > > reduction does not show up in the damage reduction field on the
      > > > character sheet. Is this field not active?
      > >
      > > That is not the correct tag to add to DR. You should use DR:5/+1 for
      > > example. This tag is now global and can be used in any file.
      >
      > Ahh, OK, thanks.

      Nope, DR:10/+3 won't show up on the pdf character sheet either.
    • Luc Hermitte
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 2, 2002
        On Tue, Jul 02, 2002 at 01:26:24PM -0000, taluroniscandar <mhgj@...> wrote:
        > Nope, DR:10/+3 won't show up on the pdf character sheet either.

        You will have to hack the csheet yourself and send your solution to
        Richard.
        Or be patient ...

        --
        Luc
      • mark_hulsman
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 2, 2002
          > > > That is not the correct tag to add to DR. You should use
          DR:5/+1 for
          > > > example. This tag is now global and can be used in any file.
          > >
          > > Ahh, OK, thanks.
          >
          > Nope, DR:10/+3 won't show up on the pdf character sheet either.

          The tag |DR| needs to be added to a lot of the csheets. Very few of
          them use |SR| either, should take someone less than 30 seconds to fix.