Re: [pcgen] monman.lst file and dragons

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2002
      Cause I was having enough problems getting them to work at the time. :p

      Oh, dragons are currently under the knife... please don't touch them....
      The classes and races files are shrinking, and I think I can completely get
      rid of the templates portion.. The way DR is handled (multiple times when I
      want to replace one with another) is making me think I will leave them in
      for just the DR stuff.

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp
      Strange Monkey