CLOAK vs CAPE

  • Timothy J. Lanza
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2002
      I've noticed that a few different magic items have CLOAK and CAPE as part of their TYPE. As there is only one slot, shouldn't they be one and the same?
      --
      Timothy J. Lanza
    • arknathd
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2002
        I, for one, would like to see the equipment become more
        organized....I would get behind something that made them (Cloak and
        Cape) one type of item (preferably Cloak, as cape makes me think of
        Superman)...

        Ark
        Feat 'tang
        LST Henchmule
        "Life's a hench." <HEE HAW> - Nodwick coffee mug