Re: Level, Skills, Feats, and Summary Tab

  • StromMcLeod
    Message 1 of 58 , Jul 1, 2002
      --- In pcgen@y..., "arknathd" <gemguard@h...> wrote:
      > I really don't see where all the confusion lies in determining
      > Con/Int modifiers being retroactive.

      I think part of that confusion was in the inconsistant sections of the
      Players Handbook that I quoted. These problems arise when a rule
      boils down to "certain people's interpretation of the book" instead of
      something where everyone agrees there's only one interpretation.
    • arknathd
      Message 58 of 58 , Jul 5, 2002
        I will say this again...and this is the last time.

        I was merely pointing out that the rules in the book, as they apply
        to the way PCGen implements them, are very clear. Thus, the debate
        that was being made, on this PCGen oriented board which deals with
        the way PCGen implements rules from sourcebooks, was pointless.

        Hopefully this clears up any misconceptions about my opinions on
        debates. Debates about relevant topics are good...I enjoy a good
        debate even.

        Ah well, clear as mud, right?

        and, the obligatory quote from Forrest Gump, "That's all I have to
        say about that."

        Ark
        Feat 'tang
        LST Henchmule
        "Life's a hench." <HEE HAW> - Nodwick coffee mug