Monte Cook Ranger

  • Timothy J. Lanza
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2002
      I noticed a few days ago that the Armor Proficiencies, Weapon Proficiencies, and Track did not show up as automatic feats for the Monte Cook version of the Ranger. I have edited my local version of the appropriate LST to make them do so. Shall I UL it to yahoo so it can be added, or was there a reason for it to be done differently?
      --
      Timothy J. Lanza