Rog1/Rgr1/Ftr1 feat problem?

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2002
      Heylo I am trying to re-creating a 3rd level char I had, and I think I might
      have found an error.

      I'm using 2.6.9 build, I have: PHB, DMG, MM, DoF, MoP, MotW, S&F, T&B, FFG:
      Traps loaded, select my race (human), assign the -2 penalty template, type
      in my stats from my char sheet, go to class, select my alignment (NG),
      assign 1 lvl of rogue, 1 level of ranger (it asks me to select Shadow from
      T&T, which I hit cancel) an 1 level of fighter, I go to the feats page and I
      have 5 feats available. 2 from 1st lvl human, 1 from 3rd lvl, and one
      fighter feat. So I think what the...

      So I start of with a new character, do all that again, except select 1 lvl
      of ranger, and select the shadow (TT) when it prompts. Now my feats are the
      right amount. I delete that char, start over and don't select the Shadow
      (TT) got an extra feet. Now, isn't the Shadow supposed to replace Track, to
      make a urban ranger? I opened another ranger char I had before, and I have
      track down twice, once as a class feat & again as a regular feet, so I must
      have selected Track on that one, but now there isn't an option to select one
      or the other in the last build. Thought I'd point it out.

      Paul Grosse
      Head Draftsman
      Royale Coach
      1330 Wade Dr.
      Elkhart, IN 46514
      PH: (574) 262-9278
      Fax: (574) 266-3658

      "The Earth is just too small and fragile a basket for the human race to keep
      all it's eggs in." - Robert Heinlein