SKILL: tag removed from domain and feat.lst files for 2.7.0

  • merton_monk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2002
      We'll replace these tags in the official release files, so this note
      is really only for those of you who have your own custom domain or
      feat.lst files.

      SKILL: in domain files is removed in preference of CSKILL:, which is
      now available in all files. It was a comma delimited list before,
      now it's a | delimited list and has more capabilities
      (CSKILL:TYPE.Knowledge would give all Knowledge type skills as class
      skills)

      SKILL: in feat files was deprecated awhile ago (precursor to
      PRESKILL:), so use PRESKILL: instead.

      Thanks.

      -Bryan