Re: COC?

  • docholliday2006
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2002
      --- In pcgen@y..., "docholliday2006" <docholliday2006@y...> wrote:
      > What is the ETA to COC D20 on PCGEN? Thanks.

      BTW...its there anything I could do to help it along? I know nothing
      of programing but I have some spare time....
    • Mynex
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2002
        Not sure offhand. How much time can you devote to it? *evil grin*

        Mynex

        - #1 Evil Assistant to the PCGen Code Monkeys
        - List files & Documentation Silverback
        - RPG Reviews Editor & Reviewer

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1, 2002
          --- In pcgen@y..., Mynex <mynex3@c...> wrote:

          > Not sure offhand. How much time can you devote to it? *evil grin*
          >
          > Mynex
          >
          > - #1 Evil Assistant to the PCGen Code Monkeys
          > - List files & Documentation Silverback
          > - RPG Reviews Editor & Reviewer

          An hour or two a day perhaps....*wonders if he just signed over his
          soul*
        • Mynex