COC?

  • docholliday2006
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1 12:01 PM
      What is the ETA to COC D20 on PCGEN? Thanks.
    • docholliday2006
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1 12:13 PM
        --- In pcgen@y..., "docholliday2006" <docholliday2006@y...> wrote:
        > What is the ETA to COC D20 on PCGEN? Thanks.

        BTW...its there anything I could do to help it along? I know nothing
        of programing but I have some spare time....
      • Mynex
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1 12:18 PM
          Not sure offhand. How much time can you devote to it? *evil grin*

          Mynex

          - #1 Evil Assistant to the PCGen Code Monkeys
          - List files & Documentation Silverback
          - RPG Reviews Editor & Reviewer

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 1 2:53 PM
            --- In pcgen@y..., Mynex <mynex3@c...> wrote:

            > Not sure offhand. How much time can you devote to it? *evil grin*
            >
            > Mynex
            >
            > - #1 Evil Assistant to the PCGen Code Monkeys
            > - List files & Documentation Silverback
            > - RPG Reviews Editor & Reviewer

            An hour or two a day perhaps....*wonders if he just signed over his
            soul*
          • Mynex