Re: [pcgen] Re: The build site lst file

  • Paul M. Lambert
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
      Many apologies.

      My script doesn't timeout the cvs update.

      As a result a whole bunch of cvs updates hung for a long time because of the
      locks.

      When they all completed simultaneously, many many many 'zip' processes started,
      all running against the same files. The result is what you see.

      But hey, locking is for the weak, right? ;-)

      I'll try to fix this behavior as soon as I get a chance. Sorry!

      --plambert