This week's release will be Friday July 5th

  • merton_monk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2002
      Due to the July 4th Holiday I'll be watching Fireworks displays both
      wednesday and thursday nights. This'll give Tir/Mynex/Eric more time
      to catch up... I've made a few more tags global and added other tags
      which make the classskill.lst files unnecessary. UDAM: UMULT: SPELL:
      CSKILL: and CSKILL: will be all be global after my checkins tonight.
      I've also modified the class.lst logic so you can break the initial
      CLASS:name line into multiple lines... those typically get so long
      you have to scroll far to the right to see them all. Now you can
      just start each line with CLASS:name and it'll add them to the class
      if it's already been defined. This makes CLASS:name.MOD a bit
      unnecessary, but it sure makes the files easier to view. :)

      And yes... I do plan on adding these to the documentation.
      Customise.htm is being chopped into smaller chunks at the moment...
      once that's done I'll add my notes to it.

      The new Summary tab will also be available - so we need feedback from
      our alpha testers! :)

      -Bryan