Re: [pcgen] 2.6.9 Problem

  • Scott Ellsworth
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2002
      On Monday, July 1, 2002, at 09:53 AM, Eric Swett wrote:

      > Its showing the path as being program
      > files/pcgen/datadata/wotc/... Its this datadata
      > directory that is following things up and I'm not sure
      > how to fix it or why its looking for that directoy in
      > the first place. Any suggestions?

      Try removing options.ini. This has occasionally happened to me when I
      misunzipped the data directory for a fresh install.

      Scott
    • Innocent_Eric
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2002
        Actually the problem seems to be narrowed down to a specific .lst.
        It is the playershbclasses.lst that it seems to be having the
        troubles with. I went in and tried the things you sigeested, but
        came up with the same error.