Re: [pcgen] Re: character load problem

  • Rob Bowell
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
      On Mon, 1 Jul 2002, merton_monk wrote:

      > > I'm trying to load a character and it just fails. I don't know why.
      > > Here's a report from the debug console window (a very partial
      > report):
      >
      > Hmmm.... nothing obvious in your log. Could you try this without being
      > in Debug mode? That way the log isn't so verbose. If your character
      > isn't loading it means there's an exception occuring somewhere, and
      > knowing what exception it is would be quite helpful.

      This one, at least, I figured out. I had created a dwarven War-Ram
      (warhorse for dwarves) and had forgotten to put *1 in for its butt attack.
      It was either that, or the fact that I had created an equipment type:
      turban in another copy of PC gen and forgot to recreate it on the machine
      in question.

      -- Rob Bowell