Re: 2nd Edition Using PCGen?

  • merton_monk
    Message 1 of 23 , Jul 1, 2002
      For some reason the syntax was made backwards... and I think I did
      that!

      Try KNOWNSPELLS:CLEAR.

      I'll change it so both .CLEAR (which is the standard everywhere
      else!) and CLEAR. work.

      -Bryan

      --- In pcgen@y..., "allencohn" <allen@c...> wrote:
      > Hi Bryan,
      >
      > Have you (or anyone) had a chance to explore whether one can clear
      > KNOWNSPELLS?
      >
      > Many thanks,
      > Allen
      >
      > --- In pcgen@y..., "merton_monk" <merton_monk@y...> wrote:
      > > Hm - I thought that should work. I have to run, but I'll look at
      it
      > > tomorrow unless someone else figures it out before then.
      > >
      > > -Bryan
      > > --- In pcgen@y..., "allencohn" <allen@c...> wrote:
      > > > Thanks Bryan...that's exactly what I tried
      (and "CLASS:Cleric.MOD
      > > [tab]
      > > > KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEAR" as well because of a comment in the
      > > > documentation). It didn't work...any other ideas?
      > > >
      > > > Many thanks,
      > > > Allen

      > > > were
      > > > class

    • allencohn
      Message 2 of 23 , Jul 1, 2002
        Thanks *so* much--it works!

        (FYI, the documentation says to use "CLEAR" for KNOWNSPELLS,
        not "CLEAR." That's what confused me.

        Allen