The build site lst file

  • macbrea
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
      Wow, not sure what happened but the build site lst.zip file is messed
      up.

      Tree table is looking like:

      data
      ---> normal folders
      ---> data
      ------> normal folders
      ------> data
      ----------> normal folders
      ----------> data
      ---------------> normal folders
      ---------------> data
      -------------------> normal folders
    • bd_92
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
        pcgen-simple.zip 35.96 MBytes

        heh biggest pcgen build of all time...

        --- In pcgen@y..., "macbrea" <Macbrea@h...> wrote:
        > Wow, not sure what happened but the build site lst.zip file is
        messed
        > up.
        >

        > Tree table is looking like:
        >
        > data
        > ---> normal folders
        > ---> data
        > ------> normal folders
        > ------> data
        > ----------> normal folders
        > ----------> data
        > ---------------> normal folders
        > ---------------> data
        > -------------------> normal folders
      • Paul M. Lambert
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
          Many apologies.

          My script doesn't timeout the cvs update.

          As a result a whole bunch of cvs updates hung for a long time because of the
          locks.

          When they all completed simultaneously, many many many 'zip' processes started,
          all running against the same files. The result is what you see.

          But hey, locking is for the weak, right? ;-)

          I'll try to fix this behavior as soon as I get a chance. Sorry!

          --plambert