Reputation in SW

  • wadragunov
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2002
      Is there an easy way increase your reputation in SW without editing the pcg? This would make it easier in creating NPC's. I know i can use the bypass Class PreReq's option.

      -WAD
    • emperorfranz
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2002
        --- In pcgen@y..., "wadragunov" <tbrucke@z...> wrote:
        > Is there an easy way increase your reputation in SW without editing
        the pcg? This would make it easier in creating NPC's. I know i can
        use the bypass Class PreReq's option.

        > -WAD

        Not at the moment although there is a FREQ already at sourceforge for
        this.

        Later,
        Hugo
      • wadragunov
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
          --- In pcgen@y..., "emperorfranz" <emperorfranz@y...> wrote:
          > --- In pcgen@y..., "wadragunov" <tbrucke@z...> wrote:
          > > Is there an easy way increase your reputation in SW without editing
          > the pcg? This would make it easier in creating NPC's. I know i can
          > use the bypass Class PreReq's option.
          > >
          > > -WAD
          >
          > Not at the moment although there is a FREQ already at sourceforge for
          > this.
          >
          > Later,
          > Hugo

          Thx for the answer. I was wondering if I needed to ask for a FREQ or not.

          -WAD