Small PC's armor not calculating out

  • bd_92
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2002
      One of my PC's created a halfling PC, equipped it with Leather Armor,
      and was overweight. We checked it out and it came up to having the
      armor not be the 50% of the weight that it should (15lbs instead of
      7.5) am I doing something wrong or is the calculation screwy? Do we
      need to customize it or is it automatically done with half the weight.

      TIA
    • Timothy J. Lanza
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2002
        At 06:59 PM 6/30/2002, you wrote:
        >One of my PC's created a halfling PC, equipped it with Leather Armor,
        >and was overweight. We checked it out and it came up to having the
        >armor not be the 50% of the weight that it should (15lbs instead of
        >7.5) am I doing something wrong or is the calculation screwy? Do we
        >need to customize it or is it automatically done with half the weight.

        You have to customize it. In the lower left hand corner of the customize window is a dropdown you can use to change the size.

        --
        Timothy J. Lanza