Weapon Prof. problem.....

  • stonesting
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2002
      For some Reason, PCGen has decided to give all of my Wizards and
      Rouges a double dose of their Weapon Profs., which in turn has
      screwed them out of another feat that they would have chosen had that
      not happened.

      Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this, so my players can have the
      correct number of feats?
    • merton_monk
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2002
        --- In pcgen@y..., "stonesting" <rmoore3@h...> wrote:
        > For some Reason, PCGen has decided to give all of my Wizards and
        > Rouges a double dose of their Weapon Profs., which in turn has
        > screwed them out of another feat that they would have chosen had
        that
        > not happened.
        >
        > Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this, so my players can have
        the
        > correct number of feats?

        Hmmm... what version did you see this with? 2.6.9? You can always
        edit the number of feats they have in the Feats tab, so this is easy
        to workaround if it's a problem with the current version. Could you
        upload your pcg file either as an attachment to a bug ticket at our
        sourceforge site, or upload it to the Character PCG Files folder here
        at yahoo?

        -Bryan