Re: [pcgen] Re: Turning Chart

  • Emily Smirle
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2002
      mark_hulsman wrote:

      >>If I create another class that has turning ability, why does the
      >>Turn/Rebuke chart not show up on the character sheet?
      >>

      > Because most character sheets have a statement included in them that
      > says if the character has at least one level of cleric, print out the
      > chart. It would be nice if there was a way to filter this based on
      > turning, but its not possible right now.

      Oh yes it is! *grin*

      |%VAR.Turn Level.GTEQ.1|
      Turn Level: |VAR.Turn Level.INTVAL|
      Turns/Day: |VAR.Turn Undead.INTVAL|
      --TURNING CHECK-- --MAX HD AFFECTED--
      Up to 0 |VAR.Turn Level.INTVAL|-4 HD
      1-3 |VAR.Turn Level.INTVAL|-3 HD
      4-6 |VAR.Turn Level.INTVAL|-2 HD
      7-9 |VAR.Turn Level.INTVAL|-1 HD
      10-12 |VAR.Turn Level.INTVAL| HD
      13-15 |VAR.Turn Level.INTVAL|+1 HD
      16-18 |VAR.Turn Level.INTVAL|+2 HD
      19-21 |VAR.Turn Level.INTVAL|+3 HD
      22+ |VAR.Turn Level.INTVAL|+4 HD
      Turning Check: [1d20+|STAT5.MOD|]
      Turning Damage: [2d6|VAR.Turn Level.INTVAL||STAT5.MOD|]
      |%|

      --
      "Beer is the mind-killer. Beer is the little death that brings total
      oblivion. I will face my beer. I will permit it to pass over me and