Adding Files

  • teksetter2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29 10:53 AM
      Is there a program that is used to add in information from books.
      I've noticed a vast amount of tabbing and stuff in the files. Also is
      there a better tutorial than what is listed in the docs folder. The
      instructions are a bit unclear and there seems to be a lot of
      information not documented in the files presented there.

      If anyone can help or point me in the right direction?