Turning Chart

  • kos_keep
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2002
      If I create another class that has turning ability, why does the
      Turn/Rebuke chart not show up on the character sheet?

      The Veiled Alliance
      http://home.attbi.com/~veiled_alliance/
    • mark_hulsman
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 29, 2002
        > If I create another class that has turning ability, why does the
        > Turn/Rebuke chart not show up on the character sheet?

        Because most character sheets have a statement included in them that
        says if the character has at least one level of cleric, print out the
        chart. It would be nice if there was a way to filter this based on
        turning, but its not possible right now.
      • Emily Smirle
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 30, 2002
          mark_hulsman wrote:

          >>If I create another class that has turning ability, why does the
          >>Turn/Rebuke chart not show up on the character sheet?
          >>

          > Because most character sheets have a statement included in them that
          > says if the character has at least one level of cleric, print out the
          > chart. It would be nice if there was a way to filter this based on
          > turning, but its not possible right now.

          Oh yes it is! *grin*

          |%VAR.Turn Level.GTEQ.1|
          Turn Level: |VAR.Turn Level.INTVAL|
          Turns/Day: |VAR.Turn Undead.INTVAL|
          --TURNING CHECK-- --MAX HD AFFECTED--
          Up to 0 |VAR.Turn Level.INTVAL|-4 HD
          1-3 |VAR.Turn Level.INTVAL|-3 HD
          4-6 |VAR.Turn Level.INTVAL|-2 HD
          7-9 |VAR.Turn Level.INTVAL|-1 HD
          10-12 |VAR.Turn Level.INTVAL| HD
          13-15 |VAR.Turn Level.INTVAL|+1 HD
          16-18 |VAR.Turn Level.INTVAL|+2 HD
          19-21 |VAR.Turn Level.INTVAL|+3 HD
          22+ |VAR.Turn Level.INTVAL|+4 HD
          Turning Check: [1d20+|STAT5.MOD|]
          Turning Damage: [2d6|VAR.Turn Level.INTVAL||STAT5.MOD|]
          |%|

          --
          "Beer is the mind-killer. Beer is the little death that brings total
          oblivion. I will face my beer. I will permit it to pass over me and