Source Tab - Refresh Button

  • Timothy J. Lanza
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28 5:42 PM
      This button doesn't appear to do anything, at least in conjunction with loading files with the character. That being said, it means that unless you load the sources by hand, you have completely shut down PCgen in order to make sure you don't have any hidden sources loaded (when you do so, the sources show up as unloaded and you can remove them).
      --
      Timothy J. Lanza