Nezumi bug

  • Rob Bowell
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 28, 2002
      Nezumi are supposed to e able to select Scent as a feat, but for some
      reason it's not selectable without turning of feat prereqs.

      -- Rob Bowell
    • silvarilon
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 29, 2002
        They need wisdom 11+ as a prerequisite

        is that the problem?

        Tony

        --- In pcgen@y..., Rob Bowell <bowell@r...> wrote:
        > Nezumi are supposed to e able to select Scent as a feat, but for
        some
        > reason it's not selectable without turning of feat prereqs.
        >
        > -- Rob Bowell
      • Rob Bowell
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 30, 2002
          On Sun, 30 Jun 2002, silvarilon wrote:

          > They need wisdom 11+ as a prerequisite
          >
          > is that the problem?

          Nope, he's a monk with a 17 or 18 wisdom.

          -- Rob Bowell
        • Bob Galley
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 30, 2002
            I bet the issue is that Scent has not been modded in the OA feat list to allow Nezumi to take it.  Where was scent originally located, Monster Manual?

            BoB

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 30, 2002
              On Sun, 30 Jun 2002, Bob Galley wrote:

              > I bet the issue is that Scent has not been modded in the OA feat list to
              > allow Nezumi to take it. Where was scent originally located, Monster
              > Manual?

              Yes, though in my load of PC Gen, its source is listed as Masters of the
              Wild.

              -- Rob Bowell