What a wonderful community

  • jennirocom
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2002
      I just wanted to say that this is a wonderful community we have!
      Everybody is friendly and quick to respond to questions even us non-
      computer savvy people ask. A good example was the question about
      knownspells: he got 6 good, understandable answers in less than 90
      minutes, 2 within 10 minutes. Sorry for the long msg, but I just
      wanted to say something about this great community!! Keep up the good
      work! I wish I could help somehow, but a chemist is pretty far away
      from this type of coding(basic in college!).

      Waite Dykes