Re: Minus .MOD

  • arknathd
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2002
      Run into a small problem with this...While i want to take away the
      ADD:<Combat mode> I want to add ADD:Feat<types>....if I do an
      ADD:.CLEAR.LEVEL1 in the CLASS it doesn't add my feat...if i do
      ADD:.CLEAR before I add my ADD:FEAT then it still doesn't do it.

      Also, does what you suggested also work for other levels? I tried
      this:

      ADD:.CLEAR.LEVEL1.LEVEL3.etc

      but it didn't let me create a character after doing this....

      Oh, and one more thing... Is this the correct code for adding a
      bonus power to psychic warriors at given levels?

      BONUS:SPELLKNOWN|CLASS=Psychic Warrior;LEVEL=%

      Ark
      Feat 'tang
      LST Henchmule
      "Life's a hench." - Nodwick coffee mug