Re: plambert build failing? YO! BINKLEY!

  • merton_monk
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2002
      I notified sourceforge of the problem last night. That meant that I
      was unable to tag the files. plambert's site had all the current
      code, so cvs not functioning wasn't catastrophic. I went through
      the "Browse the cvs tree" to make sure that all the checkins for the
      day were included in the zip I got from plambert's site, and they
      were. :)

      In the past when people had stale locks, it typically had nothing to
      do with the person that cvs reported as owning the stale locks. we
      used to have problems with 'bradh' always getting stale locks, but he
      never downloaded our code. The sourceforge guys said it had
      something to do with the fact that we'd had directories remove from
      our repository. They said they'd take care of it, and we haven't had
      any trouble for a few months. I hope this doesn't mean we're about
      to have frequent problems again.

      -Bryan

      --- In pcgen@y..., "gsbingl" <byngl@h...> wrote:
      > That'd be because there's a lock that won't allow CVS checkout. So
      > the builds will fail because he can't get the source.
      >
      > cvs server: [22:52:25] waiting for binkley's lock in
      > /cvsroot/pcgen/src/java/pcgen/gui
      >

      > Byngl
      >
      > --- In pcgen@y..., "emperorfranz" <emperorfranz@y...> wrote:
      > > Looks like the plambert build has been failing since about 2pm
      CST.