Re: Structures as Containers

  • bd_92
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2002
      currently work on this is being done for a tab to handle allot of
      this functionality. ETA is unknonwn but if you want you can add
      container to the end of any item in the equipment file and just list
      what you want in there.

      --- In pcgen@y..., "Timothy J. Lanza" <tjlanza@p...> wrote:
      > Could the structures in the DMG, such as Simple House, Tower,
      Castle, etc, have container functionality added to them? For those of
      us that are anal retentive about equipment, it'd be nice to be able
      to flag what's left at home.