Back - and MM dragons

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2002
      I know I've been out of it folks - my puter got redone... CVS access is kinda important when one has a slave driver like Mynex breathing down one's neck.

      I'm going to ease back into things, so I am going back to something I know well - expect  MM Dragon upgrades this week.  I'm sorry I don't have the old dragon test ML, so I'm going to do my own testing (since I'm Modding, not creating), and email the group when I do a commit.  Let's see how efficient I can make them.. I know they are clunky, and we have some nice code modifications to help there with the global variables... Plus, I know class.lst even better now, so I think I can squeeze more there.

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp
      Strange Monkey
      MM Race Dragon