SourceForge login issues (WAS: 2nd lot of 50 Feature requests analysed)

  • Stuart Updegrave
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2002

      Can you clarify? What is the behavior when you attempt to log in? Have
      you alerted the crew at sourceforge of the issue, or merely complained
      about it here?

      I doubt that many here would agree with your assertion that
      "Sourceforge is a piece of junk". In fact, it is in no small part
      because of SF that we have PCGen at all.

      ~stuart
      Use more honey! Find out what she knows.
      ~ Lord John Whorfin