Re: [pcgen] Skill point annoyance

  • Emily Smirle
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3 7:51 AM
      Phantom of Krankor wrote:

      > Here's something that's been bugging me. I'm creating a cleric of
      > Ehlonna. I pick skills, including several cross-class ranks of
      > Knowledge (Nature). Then I pick my domains. Why? Because that's the
      > order the tabs are in. Well, both Plant and Animal domains make
      > Knowledge (Nature) a class skill. Obviously, I'm not getting the skill
      > points back, nor are the ranks being recalculated.
      >
      > What's the best way to go about this? Should the domain tab be moved
      > to before the skills tab?

      If I were a doctor I'd say "Don't do that." <grins, ducks, runs>

      I suspect we're about due for a tab-order reordering; the equipping tab
      could be moved up in the heirarchy and the preview tab could be moved
      down so it's back at the end again. We could certainly move the Domain
      tab while we're at it.
      --
      "Beer is the mind-killer. Beer is the little death that brings total
      oblivion. I will face my beer. I will permit it to pass over me and