Re: [pcgen] Re: Undead Template Bugs March on...

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2002
      I do go over the MM files from time to time. Kinda got a claim on them. :)

      Just so you know, this is at the top of the file:

      # Natural Weapons not available in Template.lst YET (Hopefully).
      # HITDICESIZE removed from Half-Dragon. It ups the die, not sets it to
      12...
      # We need HITDIE:%+1 tag from race.lst....
      # Innate SPELLs not available in template.lst, YET (hopefully).
      # Half Celestials are waiting on Emily's MOVECLONE multiplier to add wings.
      # Until TEMPLATE:CHOOSE can do PREREQs, policing of Dragon's wings will be
      by the user.
      # Vampire: Issues with Clerics and Rebuke undead. Changed Alignment
      (always CE).
      # Familiar must be rat or bat: will look into after Companions tab
      done.

      My little notes... Now that TEMPLATE:CHOOSE does Prereq checking, I prob.
      need to go over that again.

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp
      MM Race Dragon