Re: what lst file does what

  • arknath1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2002
      You can probably go through the directory of the core books on PCGen
      (PCGEN\data\wotc\sourcebooks\dungeonsanddragons\core) and see the
      basic types of files and what they do. The file names kinda explain
      alot about the file function in themselves, although I know the
      documentation is being written to further clarify this.

      To create your own items, you can either create a custom list file
      (yourcampaignequipweap.lst) and enter them there. Just remember to
      add it to your PCC file (yourcampiagn.pcc) in the following fashion:

      EQUIPMENT:yourcampaignequipweap.lst

      You can find out a lot by looking at the other list files...that is,
      until the docs get completed. :)

      Ark
      Feat Tang
      LST Grape Ape