SH3 and MIPS version of PCGScry released

  • LaserJunkie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2002
      Hi all, just dropping a note to say that I've released an SH3 and
      MIPS version of PCGScry, my PCGen character viewer for Pocket PC
      devices. Previously I only had an ARM version of the software
      available.

      This version also adds a "Charges" page that tracks charges for wands
      and other limited-use items.

      Check it out and/or download it here:

      http://www.metacraft.com/PCGScry

      Cheers,