RE: [pcgen] FREQ Cleanup Round 2: Please lookin and see if you can close them

  • Mynex
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2002
      This is correct, it IS a Java issue, and it DOES work under Java SRE
      1.4...so it can be closed (and someone did I think).. BUT JRE 1.4 is NOT
      available for Mac users yet, so this is something that needs to be in
      the FAQ or in the help files (and can be removed when apple gets to
      supporting 1.4)

      Mynex

      - #1 Evil Assistant to the PCGen Code Monkeys
      - PCGen List File & Documentation Silverback
      - RPG Reviews Editor & Reviewer