CVS / Sourceforge down?

  • Arcady
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2002
      I'm getting variations on this with any attempt to access:

      Saved settings for E:\src\pcgen successfully...
      cvs update -C PlayerCharacter.java (in directory
      E:\src\pcgen\src\java\pcgen\core\)
      cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

      *****CVS exited normally with code 1*****

      Also can't log into sourceforge...
      I get:

      An error occured in the logger.

      World of Fahla: http://home.pacbell.net/arcady0/fahla/
      /.)\ Arcady <0){{{{>< 12 Galaxies Guiltied to a Zegnatronic Rocket Society
      \(@/ http://home.pacbell.net/arcady0/