Total Newbie-lsts and pcc files

  • jarraq
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2002
      Hi folks,

      I have been using PCGen for quite awhile and really like it. Very
      versatile and easy to send the files over the net in a nice small
      size. I am now at the stage where I would like to make some custom
      items for the equipment lists for an online game I am playing. I
      see that stuff is loaded in pcc and lst files. Do I need to make
      those files to add custom magic items and equipment to my PCGen or
      is there a way to do it within the program? If I have to do lst and
      pcc files how do I do that and with what program? Any help would be
      greatly appreciated. Thanks,

      Christian
    • Tir Gwaith
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2002
        Grab your favorite text editor...
        Look up in the docs folder customize.htm.
        That and look to the official lsts for examples, and post your questions
        here.

        PCGen loads .PCC files, so you will need to have one that loads your custom
        LSTs

        I believe there is a rudimentary LST maker in the works..

        Tir Gwaith
        LST Chimp
        MM Race Dragon