Re: [pcgen] FREQ Cleanup Round 2: Please lookin and see if you can close them

  • Emily Smirle
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1 5:52 PM
      bd_92 wrote:

      > [ 540637 ] mouse roller scroll not working...
      > works like a champ in 2.6.5 close it.

      Incorrect: works like a champ in java 1.4.0; this is a java issue, not a
      PCGEN issue. I say close it, though.

      --
      "Beer is the mind-killer. Beer is the little death that brings total
      oblivion. I will face my beer. I will permit it to pass over me and
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1 6:35 PM
        On Saturday, June 1, 2002, at 05:43 PM, bd_92 wrote:

        > [ 483693 ] Complete Forgotten Realms Campaign Support
        >
        > Do the realms support now have the ability to bring up different
        > regions for different types of PC's. I remember seeing this
        > functionality in there.

        Methinks we cannot really close this one until we can put the innate
        spells in a template, which is how the various realms races handle
        regions.

        (If you disagree, I would be just as happy to have this one closed, and
        a new FREQ for the innate spell functionality in templates, and a freq
        to use that functionality for the Faerun races.)

        Scott
      • Tir Gwaith
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 1 7:14 PM
          > On Saturday, June 1, 2002, at 05:43 PM, bd_92 wrote:
          >
          > > [ 483693 ] Complete Forgotten Realms Campaign Support
          > >
          > > Do the realms support now have the ability to bring up different
          > > regions for different types of PC's. I remember seeing this
          > > functionality in there.
          >
          > Methinks we cannot really close this one until we can put the innate
          > spells in a template, which is how the various realms races handle
          > regions.
          >
          > (If you disagree, I would be just as happy to have this one closed, and
          > a new FREQ for the innate spell functionality in templates, and a freq
          > to use that functionality for the Faerun races.)

          Ahead of you on the first one. I want it for Yuan-ti, and some MonFaerun
          and MM templates:

          556534 SPELL tag in Template as well as Race

          If you want a FReq for that in the FRCS files, that goes into PCGEN:DM...

          Tir Gwaith
          LST Chimp
          MM Race Dragon

          > Scott
        • Mynex
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 1 9:14 PM
            This one should not have been closed. It is VERY specific about what is
            required. When you select a race/region you get 3 choices of
            auto-equipment for free... Currently there is no way to support this
            (maybe once the equipping window is done and we can make 'kits' of
            equipment?).. so whoever closed it, please re-open it, this is NOT
            completed.

            Mynex

            - #1 Evil Assistant to the PCGen Code Monkeys
            - PCGen List File & Documentation Silverback
            - RPG Reviews Editor & Reviewer

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 1 9:15 PM
              This is correct, it IS a Java issue, and it DOES work under Java SRE
              1.4...so it can be closed (and someone did I think).. BUT JRE 1.4 is NOT
              available for Mac users yet, so this is something that needs to be in
              the FAQ or in the help files (and can be removed when apple gets to
              supporting 1.4)