FREQ Cleanup Round 2: Please lookin and see if you can close them

  • bd_92
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2002
      420651 ] Weapon auto enhancement
      This looks like they want to add WEAPONAUTO:Slashing to the
      WEAPONAUTO string. Is this possible? What does this mean?

      [ 433435 ] Complete 'how to create a character in PCGen

      Did it got it done, in the documents.zip now.

      [ 480990 ] PCC:campaign.pcc|(EXCLUDE:file.lst)
      I think this is done. We can pull X files from a .pcc and not load
      others.

      [ 483693 ] Complete Forgotten Realms Campaign Support

      Do the realms support now have the ability to bring up different
      regions for different types of PC's. I remember seeing this
      functionality in there.

      [ 492483 ] Remember open and export directories

      This is saved in the options.ini file correct?

      [ 521152 ] Rangers and favored Enemy

      Latest build I don't see this problem happening.

      [ 528558 ] D20 request
      duplicate of 527382 Close this one or the other one.

      [ 537804 ] REQ Spycraft support
      completed please close

      [ 540637 ] mouse roller scroll not working...
      works like a champ in 2.6.5 close it.

      [ 550450 ] love it ,but........
      asking for one click installs. We have lparson's and my installs that
      do this as well as plambert's one zip file that does it. close it.

      [ 554651 ] Holy Avenger
      duplicate FREQ from 552993 Adding Holy Avenger. close this one.

      all for now!
    • Emily Smirle
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2002
        bd_92 wrote:

        > [ 540637 ] mouse roller scroll not working...
        > works like a champ in 2.6.5 close it.

        Incorrect: works like a champ in java 1.4.0; this is a java issue, not a
        PCGEN issue. I say close it, though.

        --
        "Beer is the mind-killer. Beer is the little death that brings total
        oblivion. I will face my beer. I will permit it to pass over me and
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 1, 2002
          On Saturday, June 1, 2002, at 05:43 PM, bd_92 wrote:

          > [ 483693 ] Complete Forgotten Realms Campaign Support
          >
          > Do the realms support now have the ability to bring up different
          > regions for different types of PC's. I remember seeing this
          > functionality in there.

          Methinks we cannot really close this one until we can put the innate
          spells in a template, which is how the various realms races handle
          regions.

          (If you disagree, I would be just as happy to have this one closed, and
          a new FREQ for the innate spell functionality in templates, and a freq
          to use that functionality for the Faerun races.)

          Scott
        • Tir Gwaith
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 1, 2002
            > On Saturday, June 1, 2002, at 05:43 PM, bd_92 wrote:
            >
            > > [ 483693 ] Complete Forgotten Realms Campaign Support
            > >
            > > Do the realms support now have the ability to bring up different
            > > regions for different types of PC's. I remember seeing this
            > > functionality in there.
            >
            > Methinks we cannot really close this one until we can put the innate
            > spells in a template, which is how the various realms races handle
            > regions.
            >
            > (If you disagree, I would be just as happy to have this one closed, and
            > a new FREQ for the innate spell functionality in templates, and a freq
            > to use that functionality for the Faerun races.)

            Ahead of you on the first one. I want it for Yuan-ti, and some MonFaerun
            and MM templates:

            556534 SPELL tag in Template as well as Race

            If you want a FReq for that in the FRCS files, that goes into PCGEN:DM...

            Tir Gwaith
            LST Chimp
            MM Race Dragon

            > Scott
          • Mynex
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 1, 2002
              This one should not have been closed. It is VERY specific about what is
              required. When you select a race/region you get 3 choices of
              auto-equipment for free... Currently there is no way to support this
              (maybe once the equipping window is done and we can make 'kits' of
              equipment?).. so whoever closed it, please re-open it, this is NOT
              completed.

              Mynex

              - #1 Evil Assistant to the PCGen Code Monkeys
              - PCGen List File & Documentation Silverback
              - RPG Reviews Editor & Reviewer

              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 1, 2002
                This is correct, it IS a Java issue, and it DOES work under Java SRE
                1.4...so it can be closed (and someone did I think).. BUT JRE 1.4 is NOT
                available for Mac users yet, so this is something that needs to be in
                the FAQ or in the help files (and can be removed when apple gets to
                supporting 1.4)